Assisted Living is ideal for individuals who require help with some of life's everyday tasks. Our Assisted Living apartments feature generous closet space, private baths with seated walk-in showers, and kitchenettes. Carpeting and window treatments are provided. Completing the apartment with your own furniture makes it feel like home.
Assisted Living residents also enjoy a diversity of important amenities and essential services:
- One and Two Bedroom apartments, each with a patio or balcony
- Well designed Studio apartments
- 24 hour Nursing presence for assistance with personal needs
- Emergency Call system
- 3 meals daily in the spacious and beautifully decorated dining room (menu choices)
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Paid utilities, except telephone and satellite TV
- Weekly housekeeping, bed-changing, and linen laundry
- Planned activities and scheduled transportation
- Beauty and Barber Salon
- Outdoor patio areas and walking paths
Our extraordinary staff makes Assisted Living at Hartsfield Village truly special by providing supportive services within a residential setting. These dedicated professionals are ready, able and more than willing to assist residents with daily tasks, such as bathing, dressing or taking medications. Pre-Admission Nursing assessments determine the individual needs of each prospective resident. Our staff is also uniquely invested in not only the physical, but also the emotional well-being of each and every resident.
And, as a benefit of living in a continuing care retirement community, residents can seamlessly transition from Assisted Living to Memory Support or Skilled Nursing, if additional care becomes necessary.
Contact us to see how Hartsfield Village, sponsored by Community Hospital, is your best choice for Assisted Living in Northwest Indiana.