When the challenges of Alzheimer's disease or other dementia-related disorders arise, the Memory Support Residence at Hartsfield Village offers a welcoming and monitored environment, easing the strain on both the resident and the family.
Services and personal assistance are provided as needed, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. In the uniquely designed Residence, dementia care specialists provide compassionate care that promotes residents' cognitive abilities and enriches their daily lives.
The Memory Support Residence provides:
- Private furnished rooms, with flat screen TV
- Large, private bathrooms with walk-in showers
- 24-hour nursing staff
- Personal care assistance
- All meals and snacks
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundering of linen and personal clothing
- All utilities, except telephone and internet service
- Therapeutic and recreational activities
- Outdoor fenced courtyard with walking path and raised garden beds
Click here to view our Activities Calendar for Memory Support.
SCHEDULE A TOUR
10000 Columbia Ave.
Munster, IN 46321