Assisted Living is ideal for individuals who require some help with life's everyday tasks. These tasks, such as bathing, dressing, medication administration, meal preparation, etc., are commonly called Activities of Daily Living, or ADLs.
The Hartsfield Village Assisted Living apartments licensed by the State of Indiana have nursing presence 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, to assist with the ADLs. This is provided in a residential setting that is beautiful to the eye as well as the spirit. Residents complete the apartments with their own favorite furnishings, making them feel like home.
Assisted Living Apartments include:
- Choice of a studio, one or two bedroom apartment
- Private bath with walk-in shower and safety seat
- Carpeting and window treatments
- Generous closet space
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- Emergency call system
- 24 hour, on-site, nursing staff
- Personal care assistance with individualized service plan
- 3 meals daily, menu selections in the bright and pleasant dining room
- Weekly housekeeping with bed-changing and linen laundry
- Paid utilities except telephone, cable television, and internet
- Recreation, entertainment, exercise and wellness programs
- Scheduled transportation
Other features and amenities:
- Spa Pointe Salon services
- Outdoor patio areas
- Walking paths
Click here to view our Activities Calendar for Assisted Living.
SCHEDULE A TOUR
10000 Columbia Ave.
Munster, IN 46321